Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Average graduate salary

While waiting for my turn doing something, I came across this article in November The Edge. It was about Watson Wyatt's 2007 Total Reward Survey in Malaysia. It was the 13th times, this company did this survey in Malaysia. They covered 114 companies both local and foreign in more than 10 sectors, among others automotive, banking, chemical, construction yada yada ... the boring stuffs.

Well, the thing that interest me on the article is this:

And this:

I do remember seeing one of my junior colleague who just entered Government with salary of RM2,800++. Now, that's something to ponder upon. No wonder so many people applying for Government jobs.

But then again, the one in the survey probably just the basic salary .... hahahaha!

No comments: