Friday, March 14, 2008

The one with not-so-idiotic things

One of my colleague told me to share something light in my blog compared to some issues that I have discussed next time I update it. She said, since we work in a stressful place perhaps I should write something light just for the sake of fun. Ok la zaireen, you got your wish.

Anyway, this is actually a problem for me because I think I am not that witty enough or creative enough to write that way. I am cracking my head to think what can I write and I am afraid that I am gonna suck doing it.

Should I write about what I do in a day. Duh, boring. Probably tell people different kind of stroke that available in tennis game, even more boring. I am not going to any vacation yet to share perhaps beautiful photos with others, that can wait though. So, what's left in store?

Well, let me try. How about things that without I'm realizing it I do it in a day to day basis which really doesn't make any sense and suddenly you realize that it's habit for you and you cannot live without it. It must always be that way, whatever, whenever. And I am pretty sure that everybody has their own way as well. It's not superstitious, it is just that, preference.

Firstly, to think of it, I always like to hang my working clothes with only black hanger and the "cangkuk" must be on the left side so that when I face the baju I will be happy just looking at it. Ohh, and it must be this one particular black hanger, no other hanger will do. Hmmm ...

What else? Oh, I must always sleep on the right side of the bed, it's a must! If not, it will just feel weird. Which reminds me of one of the episode in FRIENDS where Tom Sellect was Monica's boyfriend. He said he must sleep on the right side because the sun is rising in the east or something like that. Well, he has reason and I don't have any. I just prefer it this way.

When I play tennis, I must hold the racket so that when I hit a forehand stroke, the damper's brand on the racket (damper is the shock absorber placed on the string) must not face the ball, it must face me. Somehow, I feel I will hit the ball better this way. Okay la kan, compared to some footballers who will always wear the same underwear so long as they are winning!

It is the same with double sided ping-pong bat, the black side must be for my backhand while the red side must be for my forehand. I just feel better hitting the ball that way. Hope it does not sound creepy.

If I think really carefully, probably I can come up with some more not-so-idiotic things that I do on a day to day basis but perhaps this is enough for now.

Now back to my real world!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcm monk je.. =)
-zz-

Anonymous said...

Not idiotic, but you're WEIRD! hahahaha... *kidding*
Hey, upload some pix too la....

Anonymous said...

owh..aku ade sydrome black hanger ittew juahh...x ku sangka

DINATRA said...

a gud try with this 'lighter' piece of story =)
jeles baca blog saya tak??
muaaahahahahah...

it's not idiotic to write what you have gone thru in a day lar... if others dont enjoy reading 'boring stuff' about you, why wud they be reading your blog in the first place?? logic tak??