Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tom Tom Bak ... Bak balik my TV

I really hate this production currently airing on 611 … simply hate it … and no one can even overturn my utter disgust feeling about this show … no matter how you said it, whether it is a good show, the pengacara very good, the kids in the show are all cute bunch or whatever whatever.

I think the show is lame … especially the part where all this wannabee spice girls or boys performing on the stage … if I’m not mistaken they call the segment ADA BAKAT KE? come onnnnnnn! Is this where parents want their kids end up to be … kids between age 6 to 12 performs with Inul kind of lenggok .. and everybody clapping and woooooo about it …. Oh my gosh!! Call me conservative or kampong or whatever but I rather we have spelling BEE instead!

Well, I would probably be 1 in a million Malaysians who thinks the show is no good … Tough luck then!

3 comments:

Chi said...

i fervently hated that segment too! hey, you ada geng..

Anonymous said...

well.. my lil daughter really loves this show. It's simply to entertain kids. Not the adults with over complicated mind. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agreed with mama ieta..it is for kids..my 18months old son really enjoyed the show. i guess you must have watched it many times or perhaps your child didnt manage to get into that segment and thats why you hate this program..:-)