Friday, December 28, 2007

Dreamy Sunday Morning

I had a very-very strange dream last Sunday. As usual, every Sunday I will wake up very early (yea … that’s right) to prepare myself for my tennis day. Bit exercise, briefly watching TV, early breakfast, things like that. So after Subuh prayer, I watched some TV and accidentally fell asleep while at that.

Well, during that brief sleep, vaguely I remembered a strange dream that I had. I was at some function probably somewhere in the Parliament or some important place where some minister was the one who officiating it. When he entered the hall, somehow the organizing committee used this Timbaland presenting One Republic song "Apologize" …. where dreamily I heard … “its too late too apologize … its too late … and so on and so on ….” (you have to rhyme it to get the feeling) and then suddenly I woke up.

And guess what was the song on TV at that particular time?

3 comments:

Fazy said...

So, what's the meaning of the dream?

Anonymous said...

Well, you tell me ...

Anonymous said...

i wonder too.. and what's on TV? hmmmm....