Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving day

Today I packed and move to another room in another division. I know this is part of life, but leaving this division is somehow very difficult for me as I felt some kind of attachment to it.

This is where I have enjoyed myself working thoroughly amidst some ups and downs. I have also learned a lot here. I was presented with so many opportunities to improve myself as officer and person as a whole. I met strangers which later become good friends and having good friend become great friend.

Well, end of the day ... you never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind.

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Ned said...

So very true. Welcome to our new division! May we all work in harmony for years to come!

Next year aku pg Spore, aku x nak bwak purse langsung..hehe...faham2 saje ye