Saturday, April 12, 2008

The best of education ... sort of

This morning conversation with my 5 year old son will make all Manchester United fan in the whole wide world love me!

Afif : Ayah, ayah which football team do you support?

Me : Manchester United, like the jersey that you are wearing now ...

Afif : Ahah, yes, yes. Ayah, Afif know which team "yang jahat" ... (the bad ones)

Me : Ok, which one?

Afif : Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea!

Me : That's my boy!

Ha ha ha ha ... Glory glory Man United!!!

4 comments:

Fazy said...

hahahaha..team yang jahat?!

faizaldardin said...

yup! bila dia dah reti tgk bola, I selalu cakap team jahat adalah arsenal, chelsea and liverpool.So bila dia tanya team mana baik? MAN Utd!!!!

cemilion said...

Is it a nature whenever you are at the peak of your performance people starts to throw stones, sticks and everything at you? I wonder why those people hate Manchester United so much?

Jo said...

that's called brainwashing bro ...